*Updated July 2022 – As of this update some of these characters have not yet returned, Have marked these in red. Always check the Disney World app or website to see what is currently being offered.
A big draw of the Disney parks for many are the Disney Princesses. Here are all the places you can see the Princesses or have a Princess based experience. From what hotel to stay at to where to meet them I have all the royal details for you.
** A note about character meet and greets. They are always subject to change. That could mean that one day there is no meet and greet at a certain location, that a time change was made, or that for what ever reason a different character is meeting that day. For the most up to date information keep your My Disney Experience app or your times guides handy and check the character meet screen as you start you day. **
Stay in one of these rooms and keep the Princess theme going during your whole stay.
- Art of Animation – Little Mermaid Section – Value Resort
- Feel like you are sleeping under the sea, and enjoy larger than life Ariel and her friends around the hotel. Even swim in a Little Mermaid themed pool. These are the only standard rooms at Art of Animation all other sections feature suites
- Port Orleans Riverside – Royal Room – Moderate Resort
- Princess Tiana has furnished these rooms with mementos from all her Princess friends. They even have fiberoptic headboards that will sing you to sleep. Enjoy this fun room celebrating Disney royalty. The absolutely perfect room for Princess fans.
- Grand Floridian – Deluxe Resort
- While the rooms are not specifically Princess themed the hotel has many Princess opportunities.
- 1900 Park Fare – Cinderella’s Happily Ever After Dinner – Cinderella, Prince Charming, Lady Tremaine, Anastasia and Drizella are the characters at this buffet meal. (only at dinner) This can be a much easier reservation to get and much less expensive then eating at the Magic Kingdom in the castle.
- Perfectly Princess Tea Party – Aurora hosts this special morning tea. This is offered on select days Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and some Saturdays from 9:00am-10:30am
- Enchanted Rose – Bar and Lounge – Themed to the live action Beauty and the Beast movie for your older Princess lovers visit the elegant bar and get some elaborate cocktails and appetizers.
- Magical Moment – Daily in the lobby Prince Charming and Cinderella share a dance and welcome kids to join them.
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique – The home of Fairy Godmothers In-Training is where you can take your little one ages 3-12 to get a Princess makeover. They offer hair, make-up and princess dresses through various packages. Reservations are required. Each of the three locations also has a photo pass studio nearby so make sure to document this moment. (See my photo pass blog post for more details) https://4ears4eyesforthemagic.travel.blog/2020/04/16/disney-parks-vacation-photography/
- Wilderness Lodge – Deluxe Resort
- Artist Pointe – Storybook Dining with Snow White — Snow White, Evil Queen, Grumpy, Dopey all attend this dining experience.
- Polynesian Resort – Deluxe Resort
- Rooms here have a subtle Moana theming.
- Be Our Guest Restratunt: Beauty and the Beast themed.
- Quick service at breakfast and lunch
- Table service at dinner with a meet and greet with Beast
- Cinderella’s Royal Table – Located inside the castle.
- Character dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Cinderella, Ariel, Aurora and Snow White
- This restaurant is open but only Cinderella is visiting at this time.
- Under the Sea – Journey of the Little Mermaid (Ariel) – Fantasyland – Genie+ Available
- Enchanted Tales With Belle (Belle) – Fantasyland
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train (Snow White)- Fantasyland – Individual Lightning Lane Available
- Magic Carpets of Aladdin (Jasmine) – Adventureland – Genie+ Available
- Coming in late 2024 – Tiana’s Bayou Adventure – Frontierland
** Make sure to stop by the Tangled tower and bathrooms**
Festival of Fantasy Parade –
- Snow White
Disney Adventure Friends Cavalcade –
- Also: Mirabel (who is not technically a princess)
Mickey’s Magical Friendship Fare – Castle Stage Show – Offered several times a day – Tiana , Elsa, Anna, & Rapunzel
Enchantment– Nighttime Fireworks – Features songs and images of many Disney Princesses
Meet and Greet:
- Ariel in her Grotto – Fantasyland
- Belle – Fantasyland
- Merida at Fairytale Garden – Fantasyland
- Fairytale Hall – Fantasyland (FastPass+ Available)
- Cinderella & Elena
- Rapunzel & Tiana
- Jasmine at the Magic Carpets – Adventureland
- Snow White – Town Square Theater Porch
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique – The home of Fairy Godmothers In-Training is where you can take your little one ages 3-12 to get a Princess makeover. They offer hair, make-up and princess dresses through various packages. Reservations are required. Each of the three locations also has a photo pass studio nearby so make sure to document this moment. (See my photo pass blog post for more details) https://4ears4eyesforthemagic.travel.blog/2020/04/16/disney-parks-vacation-photography/
** MONEY SAVING TIP – Bring your own princess dress from home, they are much less expensive at Target or JC Penny than at Disney World. **
- Akershus (Norway) – Character dining at breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Snow White, Cinderella, Belle, Aurora, Ariel
- Trattoria al Forno – (Boardwalk just outside of the international gateway)
- Breakfast with Ariel, Rapunzel, Eric & Flynn
- Frozen Ever After – (Anna & Elsa) – Norway – Genie+ Available
Meet & Greet:
- Belle – World Showcase France Pavilion
- Jasmine & Aladdin – World Showcase Morocco Pavilion
- Mulan – World Showcase China Pavilion
- Princess Aurora – World Showcase France Pavilion
- Snow White – World Showcase Germany Pavilion
- Anna & Elsa – Royal Sommerhus in the Norway Pavilion
Pocahontas – See her on a flotilla that travels the Discovery River,
- Voyage of the Littler Mermaid
- Beauty and the Beast Live Onstage
- Fantasmic: The nighttime spectacular features several Princesses including Pocahontas , Belle, Snow, Ariel, Tiana, Cinderella, Aurora, and Rapunzel.
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique – The home of Fairy Godmothers In-Training is where you can Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique – The home of Fairy Godmothers In-Training is where you can take your little one ages 3-12 to get a Princess makeover. They offer hair, make-up and princess dresses through various packages. Reservations are required. Each of the three locations also has a photo pass studio nearby so make sure to document this moment. (See my photo pass blog post for more details) https://4ears4eyesforthemagic.travel.blog/2020/04/16/disney-parks-vacation-photography/
For a weekend full of Princesses there is the annual Princess Half Marathon Weekend put on by Run Disney. With kids races, and a family 5K even the little ones can get in on the fun. Those 10 and older can run the 10K. You need to be 14 or older to participate in the Half Marathon.
Check out my blog post on Run Disney: https://4ears4eyesforthemagic.travel.blog/2020/03/11/everything-you-need-to-know-about-run-disney/
- Snow White’s Scary Adventures – Snow White – Fantasyland –
- Castle Walkthrough – Aurora – Fantasyland
- Storytelling at the Royal Theatre – Fantasyland
- Here your hosts will direct scenes from Beauty and the Beast or Tangled complete with Princesses.
- Fantasmic! – The nighttime spectacular features several Princesses.
- Pocahontas, Belle, Snow White, Ariel, Tiana, Cinderella, Aurora, and Rapunzel.
- Disneyland Forever -Fireworks – The castle fireworks feature songs and moments form several princesses.
- Main Street Electrical Parade – This nighttime parade includes likenesses of Raya, Jasmine, Mulan, Merida, Tiana, Moana, Pocahontas, Anna & Elsa. It also includes live characters of Cinderella, Snow White,
Character Meet & Greets
You may find any of these characters the app will tell you who is visiting daily.
The Royal Hall at Fantasy Faire:
- Sleeping Beauty
- Snow White
- Elana of Avalor
Cinderella: At the park entrance near the flower Mickey,
Sleeping Beauty: Near Snow White’s Grotto or Wishing Well or the Dumbo Ride
Snow White: At the park entrance near the flower Mickey
Tiana: New Orleans Square, Mark Twain Riverboat
Mulan: At the park entrance near the flower Mickey
Belle: At the park entrance near the flower Mickey, Fantasyland,
Ariel: At the park entrance near the flower Mickey,
** Rainy Days – While they won’t be meeting outside you can usually find them indoors on rainy days, specifically in the hallway where Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln takes place.**
- Ariel’s Undersea Adventure – Pixar Pier
- Live at the Hyperion – Anna & Elsa – Hollywood Land
Character Meet & Greet:
- Raya – Grizzly Peak, Redwood Creek Challenge Trail
- Holiday Meet & Greets – Mulan, along with Mushu, come out to greet guests in Paradise Gardens during Lunar New Year. You might see Elena during Fiesta Navidad during the Festival of Holidays.
Napa Rose -Disney Princess Breakfast Adventure – Up to 7 Princesses who rotate will be at breakfast.
As you can see there are tons of options to see Princess at Disney parks!
Download my at the bottom of this page.
If you are looking to travel to Disney World or Disneyland I would love to be your travel agent. Get expert advice in planning your vacation and a personalized experience at no additional cost to you.
Contact me at email@example.com
Follow Me! https://linktr.ee/katiethemagicsyours